Disaster Area Designs DMC
This is the Disaster Area Designs DMC-3XL Gen2 midi controller. The Gen2 pedals feature advanced USB MIDI connectivity as well as their 5-pin standard MIDI ports. This allows them to control your MIDI pedals and also interface with your DAW or other MIDI software. The DMC-3XL Gen2 now ships with advanced Firmware v2.01 which features ghost output enabling it to control one USB MIDI device and can power small USB devices over the USB cable.
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 4.78″ x 2.61″ x 1.40″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 4 brightness levels
- 8-pin MIDI port, phantom power compatible
- 9vDC power jack, 64mA max
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality
- USB-MIDI is class-compliant and requires no drivers on Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB-MIDI is iPad compatible with the Camera Connection Kit
- USB-MIDI acts as MIDI interface for your Mac, PC, iPad – MIDI transmits from computer or iPad to 5-pin jack.
- Works as a USB MIDI interface for updating firmware on most MIDI devices
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- Optional side roller assignable to expression or looper level