SE Electronics SE7 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The sE Electronics sE7 is a high-quality small-diaphragm, back-electret condenser microphone designed for a broad range of studio and live sound applications. With its optimized acoustic design, discrete Class A circuitry, versatile attenuation and highpass switches, and a transformerless output, the sE7 delivers clear, natural sound at all frequencies on any source. The low end is punchy and the high end is sweet and silky smooth. The sE7's discrete Class A signal path doesn't employ ICs or transformers, and this is key to the mic's remarkably natural performance in capturing acoustic instruments such as guitar, piano, strings, woodwinds, and percussion.
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.5" capsule
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:136dB SPL, 156dB (with pad)
- Output Impedance:<200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:78dB
- Self Noise:16dB (A)
- Sensitivity:19mV/Pa (-34.5dBV)
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz, 6dB/Octave
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:4.72" x 0.91"
- Weight:0.28 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:SE7-U