sE Electronics X1 A Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
sE Electronics hits another home run with the X1 A large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone. The X1 A's upgraded capsule sounds great. Accuracy, dynamics, well-balanced frequency response - they're all there. Overhauled electronics manifest unbelievable sonic performance, especially at this price. A -20dB pad switch extends your dynamic range; although, given the X1 A's excellent SPL handling, you may not need it very often. A 100Hz highpass filter eliminates rumble and other unwanted low-frequency sounds. A gold-plated XLR connector ensures that the sE Electronics X1 A large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone will maintain a solid, reliable connection for years to come.
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.66" (16.9mm)
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:130 dB SPL (0.5% THD @ 1kHz), 150dB with pad
- Output Impedance:<50 ohms
- Sensitivity:20mV/Pa (-34dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio:78dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:16dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:100Hz (6dB/octave)
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:6.65" x 2.28"
- Weight:0.86 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Clip, Mic Stand Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number:X1-A-U