SHURE SM58 LCE Dynamic Microphone
- The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Type:Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity :(at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage) -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar patern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 - 15000 hz
lmpedance: 150 ohm
Weight: 0,298 kg
Out of Stock